The ClimateLineAir ™ heated tubing uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to reach relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube.
The ClimateLineAir™ heated tube combines with the HumidAir™ heated humidifier built into AirSense™ 10 therapy devices to deliver an optimal temperature and humidity level.
The ClimateLine Air heated tube will only work with the Resmed AirSense and AirCurve Machines:
- AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10V Auto Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Every 3 Months
No Prescription Required for Purchase
Having troubles deciding on what product is best for you? Call us at 877-815-7300.