Heartstrong President/Co-Founder Joshua Arterbury joined David Nuño in the TexAgs Studio to discuss the importance of sleep to both the body and the mind. Heartstrong is the presenting sponsor of Coach Schloss' visits on TexAgs Radio.
Signs and Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
The signs and symptoms of obstructive and central sleep apneas overlap, sometimes making it difficult to determine which type you have. The most common signs and symptoms of obstructive and central sleep apneas include:
- Loud snoring
- Someone tells you that you stop breathing during sleep
- Gasping for air during sleep
- Awakening with a dry mouth
- Morning headache
- Erectile Dysfunction / Low Libido
- Excessive daytime sleepiness (hypersomnia)
- Difficulty paying attention while awake
- Mood changes such as depression or irritability
- Excessive sweating while sleeping
On the Heartstrong Sleep website, we provide a FREE Sleep Assessment. These questions will help you better assess your sleep and potential for sleep apnea. From there, we can determine if a sleep test is right for you.
For Current CPAP Users
We'd love to earn your business. We are very familiar with the horror stories patients deal with in working with other DME providers. We can take care of your CPAP resupply needs and offer other sleep-related accessories. We will handle your insurance verification for payment, or you can shop online at heartstrongsleep.com.